Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Finally a Reveal I can be Proud of!!

Okay, ladies.  Time for the truth to come out.  We have FINALLY done it!!!  I have had to bend the truth a little in my last blogs because my mom and my husband's mom follow my blogs.  But since my husband's parents flew in last night, we finally got to tell them, and now the news is out!! I'M PREGNANT!!! I'm 9 weeks and 2 days today!!!!  I finished my reveal video and posted it on youtube.com.  I'll also post it on here.  Ladies, I just can't believe we did it.  I'm so sorry I had to wait so long to tell y'all, but I wanted our families to know first so I could make the video.  Everyone is MORE than stoked!!  We've been praying for this baby for a LONG time!!  Here's the video!!






I will be starting a new blog, but will post back on this one because there is still so much information on TTC out there that I haven't posted about yet.  Also, I still need to do a review on the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor.


SO, I really have been busy lately.  But it's more because I've been trying not to vomit all the time.  My "morning" sickness is so bad that, at one point, I couldn't keep food or water down, so they put me on zofran (an anti-nausea drug) and it's been a lifesaver.  I've been able to eat, but unfortunately I've still lost 12 pounds.  Because of my build already being tall and slender, the doctors were a little worried and ordered me to be on a NO excersize and HIGH calorie diet.  So I'm suppose to eat whatever I can, whenever I can.  I've only gained 2 pounds back because I still can't eat a lot.  I still get so sick to the point I have to lay down after I eat, every time I eat.  Every has been promising me that the second trimester will be MUCH better, so I'm holding them to it.  Other than that, I have all the normal symptoms that go along with pregnancy.  I'm going to keep this short and sweet today.  I just wanted to announce the great news to all of you.  Now all of you know that miracles really can happen.  God is SO good, ladies.  Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.  Stay safe, ladies, and TONS of baby dust and sticky vibes!!






Good luck and God Bless,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Ashley ! Congratulations to you. May God be with you on each stage. I am also in the same process of finding my pathway to get pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Keep praying and stay positive. Your miracle could be just around the corner! Good luck and may God bless you with something special soon!

      Delete