Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fertile, I think, but Confused

So I did my second test stick, but I think that it was faulty.  It didn't look right like the one did yesterday.  I probably screwed up the whole reading for this whole cycle.  It said that my fertility status bumped up to high, NOT peak, today.  It's only day 7 of my cycle.  I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow, but I think it's best if I collect first, THEN test instead of just putting it in the stream.  That way if I have a faulty looking test stick, I still have some of the "first morning" sample left over.  Maybe I just ovulate way sooner than I thought and earlier than normal. Who knows? We'll see I guess in a few days.  If worse comes to worse, I'll just have to wait until my next cycle to try again, now that I know how to use the monitor. 


I know you can't really see it, but there's a faint line below the dark one.
This means low fertility. Today it moved up to the middle.


The way the test stick looks after use is kind of just like a pregnancy test.  It'll seep up and, on mine, one dark blue line showed up followed by another, less visible, blue line.  I guess the second line's shade changes according to your hormones.  


Well, I'll write a more informative post tomorrow, but I have to run to go to a neighborhood bar-b-que then go to a movie with some friends.  Wish us luck ladies, and we'll pray for the same for y'all!


Good Luck and God Bless,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment